DIN nipple to triclamp adapter (DN40)
360 DKK excl. vat
DN40 Nipple (DIN) to 50,5 mm triclamp
DIN versus DN
- DIN means (Deutsches Institut für Normung); The German Institute for Standardization.
- DIN generally have a 1.5mm thread pitch, although this can vary. Smaller sizes can be 1.0mm thread pitch, and larger sizes can be 2.0mm thread pitch.
- DN means Nominal Diameter and is usually measured directly on the thread – inside and outside.
- This gasket fits perfect for the DIN-connection.
- Triclamp is a smart, efficient and versatile system to connect pipes and hoses.
- 50,4mm triclamp is de facto standard for microbreweries.
- Check the triclamp conversion table to get the right size.
- This gasket fits perfect for the triclamp.
2 in stock (can be backordered)