The filling takes place under CO2 backpressure of up to 3 bar. The pressure can be read on pressure gauges. The filling speed can be continuously adjusted by a throttle infinitely from 1.0 to 1.7 liters per minute. Since the filling quantity is measured, the filling process is automatically stopped by the controller when the setpoint is reached.
In front of the station is the closure of bottles with bottle caps.
To better control the filling process, the bottles are illuminated with LEDs. Ideally, beer should be bottled at a temperature of 1-2 ° C.
The bottler is controlled by a PLC. All process-relevant parameters such as filling quantity can be set via the control. This guarantees reliable reproducibility of all parameters throughout the filling process.
- Dimensions: H/W/d: 1910/870/930mm
- Weight: 380kg
- Filling Speed: 0,5 to 2l/min
- Co2 operating pressure: max. 3bar
- Operating pressure: 6 to 8bar.
- Electrical data: 240v 5a
Scope of delivery
- Six bottle Holders as desired
- Connection accessories for keg tap
- Head or fermentation tank
- power Supply 12v 11a
- Conversion Set Fillmaster RS18 (automatiC CroWn Cork feeder)
- Four foot extensions