Chamber pasteurizer – 2 pallets along
Apply for offer
- Box feed with trolley, side by side.
- Other stacking variations are available on request.
- Large interior for improved air circulation.
- Automatic temperature control via PID control.
- Maintenance-friendly design, e.g. fan propellers can be replaced from inside.
- Steam exhaust valve: the steam is blown out of the pasteurizer after the pasteurization process. Almost no steam exits the pasteurizer when the door is opened.
- Stable substructure in stainless steel.
- Pasteurization data is recorded on a USB-stick.
- Lifting and wing doors are possible.
- Can be installed indoors or outdoors.
- The bottles to be pasteurized are in boxes and placed on a trolley (a version for 1/1 pallet is an option).
- The pasteur is filled.
- The operator places the temperature sensor in or by the bottle.
- The operator closes the door so that the door contact is activated and presses the start button.
- The circulation air fan starts.
- Steam valve opens to heat the chamber, a lamp indicates that it has started.
- Temperature is set on control screen.
- The temperature of the control bottle can be set on the display which is mounted in the front of the board.
- At the end of the cycle, the process stops automatically.
- Full automatic cycle.
- Does not need to be monitored during the proces.
- Can be placed anywhere indoor or outdoor.
- Possibility to pasteurize with labels on the bottles if they are approved.
- The process is not dependent on other machines in production.
- Reduce energy costs through improved insulation of 50 mm.
- Durable construction, that pays off.
- Efficiency especially for large quantities of goods to be pasteurized.
Made for Bryggeriudstyr ApS in Denmark.
Some of the pictures are showing the model with small trolleys – the chamber pasteur can be customized to standard 1 or 2 EU 1/1 pallets at 80*120 cm as well.
Available on backorder