Chamber pasteurizer – 1 pallet along
Apply for offer
- The bottles to be pasteurized are in boxes and placed on a trolley (a version for 1 EUR pallet is an option).
- The trolley with boxes is rolled into the pasteur by hand.
- The operator places the temperature sensor in or by the bottle.
- The operator closes the door so that the door contact is activated and presses the start button.
- The circulation air fan starts.
- Steam valve opens to heat the chamber, a lamp indicates that it has started.
- Temperature is set on control screen.
- The temperature of the control bottle can be set on the display which is mounted in the front of the board.
- At the end of the cycle, the process stops automatically.
- Full automatic cycle.
- Does not need to be monitored during the proces.
- Can be placed anywhere indoor.
- Possibility to pasteurize with labels on the bottles if they are approved.
- The process is not dependent on other machines in production.
Made for in Denmark for Bryggeriudstyr ApS.
The pictures are showing the model with small trolleys – the chamber pasteur can be customized to standard EU 1/1 pallets at 80*120 cm as well.
Available on backorder